The Institute is sponsoring a new gener8tor program to help Wisconsin small businesses get through the COVID-19 outbreak.
There will be daily webinars “designed to identify, understand and help small businesses secure resources to withstand the current crisis. One-on-one office hours will also be available.”
Among the topics covered:
- Step-by-step process on applying for SBA-eligible programs as shared by banking experts
- How to find civic, philanthropic and state emergency relief resources
- Employment law experts to navigate changes required by new laws
- Federal emergency relief programs
- Mental health and wellness resources for small business owners
You can sign up here: https://www.gener8tor.com/emergency-response-program/wisconsin
Please stay safe and let us know how we might be able to help by contacting us at: email@example.com.